It's usually all about the kids. Not this time! Treat yourself & your partner to a fun, limited-time offer, couple's session.
This once a year, limited offer is for you if:
- You haven't created memories with your significant other (like just the two of you) since you took your wedding photos),
- You prioritize family photos every year, but haven't made time to celebrate just you and your partner (you deserve it, you know)
- You love how you feel when the two of you plan a date night out, get dressed nicely and put on your favorite outfit or shoes because the special occasion calls for it
What if you could have a photography experience with your significant other that feels free, personable, and completely comfortable? The LDP Mini Session Experience is all about you enjoying your time together to create tangible memories that you can turn into gifts and art for your home.
- Greenville, SC couples' sessions will be held on Saturday, May 19 & Sunday, May 20 at The Venue at Falls Park.
- Columbia, SC couples' sessions will be held on Saturday May 26 & Sunday, May 27 at a location tbd.
*BONUS* Couples' sessions are a great pre-cursor to couples' day out. Parents? Leave the kids/pets with Grandma or with the sitter. It's time you gave yourselves the pampered experience you deserve.
Your Couple'S Session
Couples' sessions are such a worthwhile investment; it shows your commitment to documenting the wholesomeness of your relationship and results in you creating beautiful gifts and art for your home, office, or wherever you spend your time. Their value goes beyond a fun excuse to have a date together (though that reason alone is enough!).
They allow you to:
- take a small part of your day to invest in yourselves
- focus on each other & your love for one another
- get comfortable being yourselves
- Prep by doing what makes your look and feel your best; if that means getting your hair and makeup done beforehand, please do.
- Do coordinate outfits, but avoid matching
- Avoid neon-type colors that could reflect on each other’s skin
- Do you! I’ll do the rest :)
The goal for a couple's session is two-fold; 1) for a moment of your day, you and and your partner can just focus on celebrating each other's presence in a nice, relaxing environment and, 2) to create heartfelt images to go in your homes, office, or wherever you spend your time to create tangible memory savers.
Making An Impact
The first step in the couples' session process is booking. To book, a non-refundable session retainer fee for your mini session experience of $250 is required. This includes my time and talent in prepping for and during your shoot.
BUT, this year 100% of your session fee goes directly to one of two organizations, (depending on which city you book):
Sowing Seeds into the Midlands is a grassroots nonprofit organization, based in Columbia, SC, that helps give teenagers a second chance through mentoring, tutoring, and counseling.
Urban League of the Upstate, based in Greenville, SC is a non-profit organization committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all citizens in housing, education, employment, and economic development, without regard to race or socioeconomic status.
Your session fee includes a 30-minute photo session at a private venue with complementary mimosas and snacks with a print release.
READY TO BOOK?
The next step after you secure your booking is to schedule a pre-consultation call with me.
Questions We'll Answer During the Pre-Consultation May Include:
- What Should You Wear For Your Session
- How to Prepare to Be Fully Present for the Most Heartwarming Photos
- How to Be Awkward During Photos (nope, that's not a typo)
- What Types of Wall Art, Albums, or Gifts You'd Be Interested In
- Any questions about Sowing Seeds into the Midlands or Urban League of the Upstate
Here comes the fun part! Session day will be a breeze and all you'll have to do is show up ready to love on each other.
There will be mimosas and snacks there for you to enjoy before or after we hold our session.
Remember: for 30 minutes (you'll wish it were longer), you and your partner just have to focus on each other; I'll do the rest!
Session Reveal Day
There's nothing quite like the anticipation of seeing your photos for the first time. During the session reveal, you will be able to select which photos you'd like to keep forever. Whether you decide on wall art, an album, or a gift box, there's something just for you. Collections start at $447 and on average my clients invest ~$1500 for their entire order. Payment plans are available.
READY TO BOOK?
- You and your partner review this information to decide a date and time that works best for you to book your couple's session.
- Book Your Session (and support Urban League of the Upstate and Sowing Seeds into the Midlands)!
- Pre-consultation call/video conference a few days before the shoot to answer all your questions about the shoot.
- Session Day
- In-person session reveal 10-14 days after your shoot for you to see all the wonderful images and make your final selections for purchase.
Payment plans will be available.
READY TO BOOK?
Q: What comes with the session retainer?
A: The session retainer is a non-refundable fee that reserves your session date and time on my calendar, the prep for the session, my professional expertise and time dedicated to creating your images during the shoot, and exceptional service after our session is over.
Q: What happens if I need to cancel/reschedule?
A: Session retainers are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If you are not able to attend your scheduled mini session, your session retainer will still go to the appropriate charity.
Q: What happens if it rains?
A: All sessions will be held indoors. We will shoot, rain or shine!
Q: What should I wear to my session?
A: Great question! I answer that here.
Q: I'm/my partner/spouse is awkward on camera? What can we do to get more comfortable?
A: Another great question, which I have answered here.
Q: When will our images be ready?
A: Images will be complete for your review 10-14 days after your session. Once your gallery is complete, I will contact you to schedule your in-person session reveal appointment.
Q: How many images do you typically shoot during a mini session?
A: On average I can shoot up to 30 images per session. During the editing process though, I will cull these down to the best images, minus any duplicates, for you to decide on during your ordering session.